Who is the data controller?
Company: VMS AUTOMOTIVE, S.L.
Address: Polígono tecnológico y logístico de Vigo rúa B parc. 10.09 , 36314 | VIGO
Telephone: 886 11 65 03
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we use your data?
- Responding to your inquiries either through the contact form or the interactive chat.
- Making use of our website easier through cookies that can be consulted here.
- We also process data that we exchange in emails.
- Keeping you informed of our products and services by sending electronic communications through the subscription newsletter or other communications.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
Almost all data processing is based on the consent of the interested party, although sometimes we process data that we collect at fairs, other pages or commercial actions based on our legitimate interest, in which case we’ll inform you of your rights.
How long is your data kept?
The data collected through contact forms or collected through cookies is kept for the time required to handle your request or provide the service.
Newsletter subscription data is kept for as long as the subscription is not cancelled by the interested party.
The data related to your CV will not be kept for periods longer than 24 months.
With whom do we share your data?
For the correct provision of the service and always for strictly necessary purposes (such as adapting your job application to the actual demand or sending a request for information to the appropriate department) your data may be communicated to: VMS AUTOMOTIVE, S.L.
It can also be shared with third parties in the cases stipulated by law.
What are your rights?
The owner of the data has the right to:
- Access the data
- Rectify the data
- Delete the data
- Transfer the data to another data controller
- Oppose all or part of the proccessing
- Limit the use of their personal data
If your rights are not fulfilled, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at C / Jorge Juan 6 28001, Madrid.
This additional clause was updated in May 2018.